Group exercise classes, lap swim, personal training, adult sports - basketball, soccer, volleyball and pickleball are now available for Greenpoint YMCA members. Learn more about available activities and download the YMCA of Greater New York mobile app to stay updated.
Spring II Schedules (May 1 - June 25, 2023)
Greenpoint Y Adult Group Exercise & Sports Schedule
Greenpoint Y Pool Schedule
Greenpoint Y Gym Schedule
Greenpoint Y Just for Kids
- Indoor Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training
- Adult Sports
- Programs & Camps >
Know Before You Go:
- Add your membership barcode to your mobile app for a contactless check in when you arrive at the facility.
- Note our new hours:
- Mon-Fri: 6:30 AM-8:30 PM
- Sat-Sun: 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Read more about what you need to bring, and the Y's new health protocols in this reopening guide >
Group Exercise Classes at the Greenpoint YMCA
Indoor group exercise classes will start October 4, 2021! All classes are included with membership. Please bring your own towel and water bottle. See our schedule below. Learn more about what to expect.
Swim lessons are available for ages . Please contact the Greenpoint YMCA at 212-912-2266 for more information. Please refer to the pool schedule above.
Lap swim is organized swimming up and down the length of the pool repeatedly. Two swimmers at a time may split the lane for back and forth swim.
Please be aware of the following swim policies:
- Please bring your own towel and swim cap
- Please take a shower before entering the pool
- Locker rooms are provided for your personal belongings. Please bring your own lock.
- Please see new protocols in our FAQ
- YMCA Code of Conduct must be followed at all times.
Work out with a certified YMCA trainer who prioritizes your health and well-being while helping you achieve your fitness goals. Contact the Greenpoint Y to get started, or pick up where you left off.
Adults have several options for indoor sports during our open gym times. The Greenpoint Y offers basketball, volleyball, soccer and pickleball. First come, first serve—no reservations necessary.